Gallery Wall Consultation, Junior
Have a wall that needs some art?
Having trouble finding or deciding on the right visuals?
I can help with a gallery wall consultation.
On my site, Little Gold Pixel, I have curated several collections of free art printables from around the Internet that have gone viral on Pinterest.
I have taken reader requests and suggested art that includes the perfect blend of personality and aesthetic appeal with Frame Game, another feature from my site.
WHAT IS A JUNIOR CONSULTATION?
- You already have most of the art you want to hang.
- You need help finding filler pieces for your existing art.
- You mostly need help configuring your gallery wall.
HOW IT WORKS
- This base package includes one junior gallery wall consultation.
- After purchase, I will email you a list of questions to help narrow down your interests, personality and likes/dislikes.
- If you are able to provide measurements of the space it will help me give you more accurate results. Photos of the space are wonderful, too!
- Also needed: dimensions and photos of the art you already have.
- I will spend 1 hour curating art from all crevices of the Internet with you in mind (for your filler pieces).
- I will then mock up 1 gallery wall, fit to your specs.
- You will receive a final package via email within 5-7 days after our initial consultation.
- PDF mockups for your space. A range of 2-4 printables, depending on the size of the wall and your preferences for size of art.
- Links to each art download page, directly clickable from PDF.
- Detailed notes on recommended sizes, frames, etc.
- Suggestions on how to hang the art. I will provide links to good frames, printers and other methods for making your gallery wall uniquely YOU.
- This listing is for an EMAIL-BASED CONSULTATION. No hard copies or paper prints will be mailed to you.